Umebura for WiiU singles tournament rule ( Update 2017/10/24 )
- 2 stocks
- 6 minutes
- Bo3/ Bo5 at further round (specific round will be announced later)
- Double elimination
- All item OFF
- Key Config allowed
- Customize not allowed
- No pause
- Mii fighters: 1-1-1-1 default size Mii only
※Even if there was a mistake at the settings, there will be no rematch once the game has ended. Please be careful.
- Starter (Selectable at all game)
・Town and City
- Counter (Selectable at 2nd of further game)
・Omega stage (Midgar, Suzaku Castle, Wily Castle are only allowed)
・Counter ban stage: Any 1 stage (※1 ※2) + 1 stage you lost just before
※1 It is able to ban Battlefield and Dreamland at the same time.
※2 It is able to ban Final Destination and Omega stage at the same time.
--How the set goes--
- 1st game (including Bo1 set such as pool)
- The winner of rock paper scissors chooses the right to either select the port or stage.
- The port selector chooses the port number.
- Each player chooses their fighter.(If they can’t decide, secret order will be executed)
- The stage selector bans 1 stage from starter.
- The port selector bans 2 stages from the 4 left stage.
- The stage selector bans 1 stage from the 2 left stage.
- 2nd or further game
- The loser is able to choose his port.
- The winner bans 1 stage from all stages.(Starter + Counter)
※It is able to ban Final Destination and Omega stage at the same time.
※After 3rdgame, it is able to additionally ban the stage you lost just before.
(If you lose at 1st and 3rd game, you can only additionally ban the stage you lost at 3rd game when you are at the 5th round)
- The loser chooses the stage from the left stages.
- The winner chooses his fighter.
- The loser chooses his fighter.
- Repeat 1.~5. until the round is over.
-If Sudden Death happens because of time up or blasts at the same time-
If Sudden Death happens, the winner will be decided by the priority below:
- Remaining stock
- The % at the time up
- If 1.~2. were the same, a 1 stock 2 minute game will be held at the same stage and the winner will be decided at that game.
---Rules about coaching and time restriction between games of the set---
- After the 1st game, the stage/character pick should be done within 30 seconds.
- After the 1st game, both players are able to call in a coach after each set. If either player requests for a coaching time, both players are given about 30 seconds for it. (This 30 second timeout wil be added to the 30 second limit of the stage/character pick)
- If these time restrictions were broken, there may be a penalty.
---Rules about controller---
- HORI controller's autofire function is prohibited.
- Using the WiiU gamepad as a controller is prohibited.
- For PRO controller users: after finishing your round, please make sure to synchronize the controller to the WiiU which is placed next to the staff desk, so that the controller will not react to the previous WiiU.
---Cautions about Wii U---
- Since the Wii Us are brought by participants, do not do any operation that may cause trouble.
- If there is a sheet next to the Wii U, do not delete the config that is written on it.
- Do not insert a SD card in a Wii U while playing.
----When the game was paused----
- When it was paused by start button
- When it was paused by either player’s HOME button or power button
- When it was paused by any other person besides the player
If there is any other problem, please call the staff.
If the round ends, the winner is required to report the results to the reception.